- We LOVE organizing and love working hard to create a more inviting and comfortable home for you! Thank you for considering Sunflower Strategies for your personal home organizers. Most of all, we appreciate you letting us come into your home and share our passion with you!
- Below are some of the behind the scenes details.
- We respect and value your privacy. Personal information, items, or papers you disclose are held in strict confidence.
- Sunflower Strategies highly upholds the National Association of Productivity & Organizing Professionals’ Code of Ethics.
- Our rate is $75 per hour.
- Credit card, PayPal, and Zelle are accepted for payment of services.
- Sometimes a space needs an organizing tool or product that would make the space more efficient and functional. The organizer brings commonly used bins, but if a different product would be best, we will pick it up for you. Also as a perk, we do not up-charge on products and we pass on the 10% off we get from The Container Store year round.
- Organizing sessions are 3 or 4 hours in length, except for pantries and garages, which are completed in the same day. If we are doing an unpack and set up, we’re happy to stay 8 hours to get you settled in quickly.
- We try hard not to charge a cancellation fee, but we know life is surprising. Please try to contact us as soon as possible if you need to cancel your appointment.
- We may refer another service professional that we have worked with and were also happy with their business performance. Even so, you know we have to say that Sunflower Strategies assumes no liability for product quality or workmanship of other service professionals.
- In conclusion, Sunflower Strategies strives to meet a 100% client satisfaction.