- We LOVE organizing and love working hard to create a more inviting and comfortable home for you! Thank you for considering Sunflower Strategies for your personal home organizers. Most of all, we appreciate you letting us come into your home and share our passion with you!
- Below are some of the behind the scenes details.
- We respect and value your privacy. Personal information, items, or papers you disclose are held in strict confidence.
- Sunflower Strategies highly upholds the National Association of Productivity & Organizing Professionals’ Code of Ethics.
- An assessment/consultation may be done prior to the first organizing session. The purpose of this is to gather information about the space, along with determining challenges, pains, and desires so we may best serve the client.
- We charge $50 for a consultation. If an organizing session is scheduled, then that amount is deducted from the first session payment.
- There is a short assessment at the beginning of each session for the current session goals. Achievement of these goals highly depends on the speed of the client’s decision making ability and any session interruptions.
- Our rate is $75 per hour.
- We bill via email through “Square” so you can easily pay directly online with a credit card.
- Sometimes a space needs an organizing tool or product that would make the space more efficient and functional. The organizer will bring our most commonly used bins, but if a different product would be best, we will pick it up for you. We charge our regular rate for shopping time (in quarter hour increments) and also pass on our 10% off at The Container Store to you!
- The client releases all rights to any before and after photos to be used by Sunflower Strategies Organizing for marketing purposes, including but not limited to website, social media, printed materials and online websites. No client address or name shall be used with the photos. If you prefer no photos to be taken, that is not a problem.
- Organizing sessions are 4-8 hours depending on different factors.
- We try hard not to charge a cancellation fee, but we know life is surprising. Please try to contact us as soon as possible if you need to cancel your appointment. Please note that a last minute cancellation results in lost income for your organizer.
- It is important that both parties can focus on the session. Client should make arrangements for handling incoming calls, redirecting visitors, etc.
- A “no show – no call” client missed session will be charged a $100 fee.
- As a perk, the organizer will drop off the donation bags at Goodwill or one of the other charities we service.
- If a client prefers a special charity for donation, we will leave the donation bags at the residence.
- We may refer another service professional that we have worked with and were also happy with their business performance. Even so, you know we have to say that Sunflower Strategies assumes no liability for product quality or workmanship of other service professionals.
- In conclusion, Sunflower Strategies strives to meet a 100% client satisfaction and we can’t wait to get you organized!