- We LOVE organizing and love working hard to create a more inviting and comfortable home for you! Thank you for considering Sunflower Strategies for your personal home organizers. Most of all, we appreciate you letting us come into your home and share our passion with you! You are going to love having an organized home because it just makes life so much easier!
- Below are some of the behind the scenes details.
- We respect and value your privacy. Personal information, items, or papers you disclose are held in strict confidence.
- Sunflower Strategies highly upholds the National Association of Productivity & Organizing Professionals’ Code of Ethics.
- Our rate is $65 per hour.
- Credit card, check, PayPal, and Venmo are accepted for payment of services.
- Sometimes a space needs an organizing tool or product that would make the space more efficient and functional. The organizer brings commonly used clear bins, but if a different product would be best, we will pick it up for you. Also as a perk, we do not charge for shopping or up-charge on the products. This is because we want to make the space as organized as can be.
- Organizing sessions are 3 or 4 hours in length, except for really large pantries. Large pantry jobs are completed in one session since the pantry contents are pulled into the kitchen.
- We know life is hectic. So, please try to contact us as soon as possible if you need to cancel your appointment.
- We may refer another service professional that we have worked with and were also happy with their business performance. Even so, you know we have to say that Sunflower Strategies assumes no liability for product quality or workmanship of other service professionals.
- In conclusion, Sunflower Strategies strives to meet a 100% client satisfaction.