Is Virtual Organizing For You?
- Are you ready and committed to doing the hands-on work to get organized?
- Are you comfortable using and following instructions through your phone, tablet or computer?
- Are you able to say when you’re frustrated or at a standstill?
- Are you eager to learn and get this done?
If yes, then let’s get this organizing party started!
First, we’ll have a phone consultation about your goals and needs of each space. Then, you’ll send us photos of each side of the space and we set an an appointment.
Your Typical Organizing Session
- You’ll use your smart phone, tablet or computer to share with us the space needing organization.
- We will share tips and expertise on how to organize the space to meet your goals.
- We will give you system suggestions and decluttering solutions.
- As with all our clients, you’ll receive a lot of motivation, encouragement and accountability for success.
- You will receive your DIY organizing homework and step-by-step action plan to get started on your own.
In between sessions, we will conduct project planning and research. Then, we’ll send you information, resources and/or links to organizing products that will help with space efficiency and configuration. Organizing products will also help you maintain the organization. Also between sessions, we’ll chat to discuss issues that have arisen and organizing solutions.
The Benefits of Virtual Organizing
- Projects you’ve wanted to do for a long time get completed due to accountability with your professional organizer.
- We will keep you motivated with check in calls and emails.
- Less of a time commitment for your busy schedule as the virtual organizing is one hour at a time.
- You can work very early or very late and in short spans instead of a 4 hour organizing session.
- You are not just “winging it” and are working with a seasoned and certified professional organizer with a customized plan.
- Rate is $75 per hour. We accept online payments through an emailed “Stax” invoice.
- The number of sessions depends on how many spaces to be organized and how much DIY organizing is accomplished.
- No worries if you don’t own a label-maker, we can send you the labels you need.