We offer pre-paid discounted packages below. The packages help when you have 3 or more areas to organize. If you only have one or two spaces, you may choose to go with our straight-forward hourly pricing of $75. Organizing products will often greatly help the space and therefore, we offer bringing the supplies. This cost is separate from organizing rates. Most of the supplies come from The Container Store and we pass on our 10% discount to you with only a 5% shopping charge.
10 Hour Package
15 Hour Package
20 Hour Package
- Free consultation
- One professional organizer sorting, editing and organizing in your home
- Organizing product suggestions to help make a space more efficient and functional
- Email and phone support about your project
- Arranging appointments with any other necessary service providers
- Dropping off donations at local charity (up to one car load per session)
All package sales are final, however, if there’s any remaining time, it never expires and can be used for future projects or organizing maintenance.
Time Estimates Per Area
Below are average time estimates for the different spaces in your home. As you can imagine, the time allotted will vary for each client’s home and these estimates are based on the average client, contents, and space size.
- Master Closet ~ 4-8 hours
- Master Bathroom ~ 2-4 hours
- Kids Room with Closet ~ 3-5 hours
- Kitchen ~ 4-6 hours
- Pantry ~ 3-6 hours
- 2 Car Garage ~ 6-12 hours
Gift Certificates Available
Many people want to give a special gift like organizing to make a real difference in someone’s life. A gift like this adds so much value to someone’s life. Celebrations that you may consider a home organizing gift certificate include:
- New Baby
- Just Moved
- Mother’s Day
- Just Married
An organized home takes the stress out of the mornings and makes finding things easier. It also helps save time and money! Who wouldn’t want any of that? Home organizing gift certificates are also great for those who have everything. Then, they get to choose which space they’d like to organize.
Top 4 reasons to give a gift certificate:
- They won’t be able to guess what the gift is!
- They’ll like your gift more than the all the others!
- We promise to take good care of them, leaving them very happy and excited!
- This world needs more clarity and a lot less chaos!
Gift certificates are available in hourly increments with a four hour minimum. The recipient will choose the area to be organized and a time convenient to them. You simply let us know how many hours you’d like and we will send the certificate either to you so that you can wrap it up or we can send it directly to the recipient.
Please be sure to check out our Client Perks page.